We have a defined and proven roofing process that no one in the industry can compare to.
- Discuss owner’s needs, budget, roofing types, and options.
- Execute a quick roof assessment by the sales team
- Work with the client to develop the optimal solution
- Set the criteria and standard of what should be expected in our roof project, the specs, timeline.
- Are we the right roofing company for you? Bloom will work to evaluate if there is a good fit between your needs and our solutions. We only work with clients we know we can help.
- Superintendent site visit for planning set-up, safety, material needs
- Define the set up and safety plan to protect the building and its contents.
- Define an expected time frame for the project
- Coordinate the delivery plan with on site set up
- Initiate a daily progress plan documented in detail in the Foreman’s book
- Bloom and the client will have daily face to face communication in addition to the project management team’s communication via phone/email
- Create daily and weekly updates on progress completed and going forward plan
- Install Roof so that it is water tight each night with a temporary seal between new roof and old roof
- Maintain a clean and professional job site
- Initiate a post-construction inspection
- Schedule a manufacturer warranty inspection
- Face to face review of project with Project Manager and Sales Team.
- Show client that they received exactly what they bought and some. Bloom works to exceed all expectations.
- Insure the surrounding grounds are left in same / better shape than when we started